Saturday 30 March 2013

I don't know where I am

The Bells Of St. John

And we’re off!

Well, I was good and avoided spoilers, so I got to go “whoa...” quite genuinely more than once.

So for those who also wish to avoid spoilers and thus go “whoa...” quite genuinely, click this cut later!

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
That book was by Amelia Williams!

The Wi-Fi glyphs look like the Star Wars alphabet. The floating indications of connectivity are quite Sherlock.

The main attack is very Eagle Eye, an impossible-in-reality hacker attack. But the solution is so very Doctor.

The Doctor borrowing a robot Doctor again, it’s getting to be a habit. Hopefully next time he does something like that he’ll say so.

The Client is... !!!

And the end... ouch. Feels.

Still no idea what the deal with Clara is. Ask me again in seven weeks’ time...

No comments:

Post a Comment